Directing Analyst, Enterprise Networks and Video
firstname.lastname@example.org +1 408.583.3363
A leading expert on enterprise networking and communications technologies and end-user buying trends, Matthias Machowinski has over 11 years’ experience as an analyst in the telecom and datacom industries, specializing in communications networks deployed by small/medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprises at the desktop, wiring closet, and network backbone.
Matthias joined Infonetics Research in 2001 and leads its enterprise networking, telepresence and video conferencing coverage, authoring numerous market share and forecast reports, surveys, and opinion pieces on enterprise routers, Ethernet switches, wireless LAN equipment, and telepresence and video conferencing equipment. He is also the lead author of Infonetics’ new Enterprise Communications Equipment Vendor Leadership Scorecard, the first report of its kind to evaluate vendors on criteria using actual data and metrics.
An insightful thought leader, Matthias is frequently quoted in the press, including Converge! Network Digest, FierceTelecom, Network World, eWeek, and IT World. He also moderates webinars, speaks at industry events, and serves as a consultant to startups, service providers, vendors, and the investment community, helping clients identify new market opportunities, providing due diligence, and advising on positioning, product development, business plans, and M&A activity.
Matthias has a BS in Psychology with a concentration in statistics, research methodology, and data analysis. He is based in Infonetics’ Boston Metro office in Massachusetts.
Matthias Machowinski authors or co-authors the following services:
Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Services
- 1G/10G/40G/100G Networking Ports
- Data Center Network Equipment
- Enterprise Networking and Communication Vendor Leadership Scorecard
- Enterprise Routers: Worldwide, Regional, China, and Japan
- Enterprise Telepresence and Video Conferencing Equipment
- Ethernet Switches: Worldwide, Regional, China, and Japan
- Manufacturer-Provided Services for Enterprises
- Telecom and Datacom Market Drivers
- Total Enterprise and Carrier Ethernet Switches Pivot: Worldwide, Regional, China, and Japan
- Total Enterprise and Service Provider Routers Pivot: Worldwide, Regional, China, and Japan
- Virtualization Platforms
- Wireless LAN Equipment and WiFi Phones
North American Enterprise Surveys
- Cloud Service Strategies
- Data Center and Campus Ethernet Switch Vendor Leadership
- Data Center and SDN Strategies
- Network Equipment Spending and Vendor Leadership
- Wireless LAN Strategies and Vendor Leadership
Continuous Research Service
- Analyst Research Notes: Data Center and Cloud
- Analyst Research Notes: Enterprise Networks