Richard Webb is a highly sought-after analyst who has been covering telecom markets for over 15 years. As a directing analyst with Infonetics Research, he authors numerous market share and forecast reports, surveys, and opinion pieces on microwave, millimeter wave, mobile backhaul, small cells, and carrier WiFi.
An influential thought leader, Richard is regularly quoted in leading publications including CIO, Fierce Wireless, RCR Wireless News, Unstrung, Network World, Mobile Europe, Telecom Engine, and Converge! Network Digest. He is also a frequent speaker at events including CTIA Wireless, Mobile World Congress, Small Cells Global Congress, Packet Microwave Forum, and Carrier WiFi World Congress. As a consultant to carriers, vendors, and the investment community, Richard identifies new market opportunities and advises on positioning, product development, business plans, and M&A activity.
Prior to joining Infonetics in 2001, Richard worked with PBI Media, where he developed the program content for a series of telecom conferences in Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Previously, he was a telecom conference director with events producer Terrapinn in London.
An avid film, creative writing, and music buff, Richard hosts a weekly internet radio show. He graduated with honors from the University of Gloucestershire in 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature. He is based in London.
Richard Webb authors or co-authors the following services:
Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Services
- 3G and LTE Mobile Broadband Devices and Subscribers
- Carrier WiFi Equipment
- Macrocell Mobile Backhaul Equipment and Services
- Microwave Equipment
- Millimeter Wave Equipment
- Residential and Enterprise Femtocell Equipment
- Small Cell Equipment
- Small Cell Mobile Backhaul Equipment
- The Future of Coverage and Capacity: Macro RAN, Small Cells, RRH, DAS, and Carrier WiFi
- Total Fixed and Mobile Subscribers Pivot
Global Service Provider Surveys
- Carrier WiFi Strategies and Vendor Leadership
- Macrocell Backhaul Strategies
- Microwave Strategies and Vendor Leadership
- Small Cell Backhaul Strategies
- Carrier WiFi Vendor Scorecard
Continuous Research Services
- Analyst Research Notes: Mobile Backhaul and Microwave
- Analyst Research Notes: Small Cells and Carrier WiFi