Campbell, CALIFORNIA, August 7, 2012—Market research firm Infonetics Research released excerpts from its annual EMEA Business VoIP Services Leadership Scorecard, which analyzes and ranks the top service providers in the hosted IP PBX/IP Centrex market in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa).
“Competitive, incumbent, and mobile operators across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East continue to launch and enhance VoIP services for their business customers, with a notable shift toward mobile solutions and unified communications,” notes Diane Myers, principal analyst for VoIP and IMS at Infonetics Research.
Myers adds: “The leaders of our 2012 EMEA hosted VoIP scorecard – Telenor, Vodafone, and TDC – all offer strong mobile or FMC capabilities as part of their hosted VoIP services. These offerings are particularly compelling to small businesses that rely only on mobile phones without sacrificing business-class features. ”
EMEA BUSINESS VOIP SCORECARD HIGHLIGHTS
- Telenor, Norway’s incumbent fixed line operator and leading mobile carrier, takes the lead from BT as the top hosted VoIP provider in EMEA, scoring 30.7 out of 35 in Infonetics’ 2012 business VoIP scorecard
- Vodafone, which tied BT for the top spot in Infonetics’ 2011 EMEA business VoIP scorecard, ranks 2nd this year, with a high score of 29.9
- All of the hosted VoIP providers on Infonetics’ top 10 list receive high marks for financial stability, service capabilities, and support options
- Fewer than 6 points separate the #1- and #10-ranked providers
- A strong and growing group of providers across Western and Eastern Europe and Africa closely follows the top 10 EMEA hosted VoIP service providers
Infonetics’ annual EMEA Business VoIP Services Leadership Scorecard identifies service providers currently leading the hosted VoIP/IP Centrex markets and those best positioned to succeed long-term. The matrix rankings are based on criteria such as installed base of lines or seats, financial stability, market strategy, service capabilities, and support options. Service providers ranked in Infonetics’ 2012 EMEA VoIP scorecard include Bezeq, BT, KPN, Orange, SFR, T-Systems, TDC, Teleónica O2, Telenor, and Vodafone. Infonetics published a North America Business VoIP Service Leadership Scorecard in May (excerpts at http://bit.ly/JYWOhP). To buy the scorecards, contact Infonetics sales: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
Download Infonetics report highlights, tables of contents, etc. at http://www.infonetics.com/login (see SERVICE PROVIDER VOIP AND IMS) or download Infonetics’ Research Publication Calendar at http://bit.ly/zwjcRs.
Download Infonetics report highlights, tables of contents, etc. at http://www.infonetics.com/login (see ENTERPRISE VOICE, VIDEO, AND UNIFIED COMMUNICATION) or download Infonetics’ Research Publication Calendar at http://bit.ly/zwjcRs.
TO BUY REPORTS, CONTACT SALES:
- N. America (West), Asia, Latin America: Larry Howard, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-408-583-3335
- N. America (East), Texas, Midwest: Scott Coyne, email@example.com, +1-408-583-3395
- Europe, Middle East, Africa: George Stojsavljevic, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44-755-488-1623
- Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp
INFONETICS IS HIRING
Infonetics is expanding rapidly and is looking to hire more analysts, including a senior Industry Analyst: Mobile and Home Networking Devices; Market Analyst: Enterprise VoIP; Market Research Manager; and more. See http://bit.ly/jmXOYO for job descriptions.
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize, and compete more effectively.
Follow Infonetics on Twitter for the latest headlines: http://twitter.com/infonetics.
# # #