Campbell, CALIFORNIA, October 21, 2013—Market research firm Infonetics Research released excerpts from its latest VoIP and UC Services and Subscribers report, which tracks service providers and their voice over IP (VoIP) and unified communications (UC) services revenue and subscribers.
“The VoIP services market is on track with our expectations for 2013,” reports Diane Myers, principal analyst for VoIP, UC and IMS at Infonetics Research. “Residential VoIP services make up the majority of revenue, but growth is being fueled by business services as SIP trunking and cloud unified communications continue to expand and find broader adoption with enterprises of all sizes.”
VOIP AND UC SERVICES MARKET HIGHLIGHTS
- In the first half of 2013 (1H13), global residential and business VoIP services revenue rose 3%, to $33 billion
- Worldwide business VoIP service revenue is forecast by Infonetics to grow at a 7% CAGR from 2012 to 2017, compared to a 3% CAGR for residential/SOHO VoIP services
- Hosted PBX/UC grew the most of any VoIP service in 1H13 as businesses, particularly larger enterprises, continue to turn to hosted services as a viable alternative to premises-based solutions
- Driven by activity in North America, SIP trunking spiked 23% in 1H13 over 2H12
- Residential VoIP subscribers topped 203 million worldwide in 1H13
SIP TRUNKING WEBINAR
Join Infonetics analyst Diane Myers Oct. 29 for Deploying Enterprise SBCs to Facilitate SIP Trunking: http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=692246&s=1&k=2ECE855DAE0C6C48D22A76D2A7F99ACF
CLIENT CONFERENCE CALL
Clients, log in to view on-demand Diane Myers’ October 2013 enterprise VoIP and UC services market recap and outlook: http://www.infonetics.com/cgp/login.asp?id=762
VOIP SERVICES REPORT SYNOPSIS
Infonetics' biannual VoIP and unified communication services report features a Hosted PBX/UC Provider Tracker and provides worldwide and regional market share, market size, forecasts through 2017, and analysis for residential and business VoIP and UC services and subscribers. Companies tracked: AT&T, Cablevision, Charter, Comcast, Cox, Embratel, Iliad, J:Com, Kabel Deutschland, KDDI, KPN, KT, LG Uplus, Liberty Global, NTT, ONO, Orange, Rogers, SFR, Shaw Communications, SK Broadband, Sky, SoftBank, TalkTalk, Telecom Italia, Time Warner Cable, Verizon, Vonage, and others. To buy the survey, contact Infonetics: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
UPCOMING RESEARCH AND MARKET FORECASTS
Download Infonetics’ 2013 market research brochure, publication calendar, events brochure, report highlights, tables of contents, and more at http://www.infonetics.com/login.
Visit https://www.infonetics.com/infonetics-events/ to learn more or register for Infonetics events.
TO BUY REPORTS, CONTACT SALES:
- N. America (West), Asia Pacific: Larry Howard, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-408-583-3335
- N. America (East), Midwest, L. America: Scott Coyne, email@example.com, +1-408-583-3395
- EMEA, India, Singapore: George Stojsavljevic, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44-755-488-1623
- Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize, and compete more effectively. View Infonetics' brief About Us slides at http://bit.ly/QUrbrV.
# # #