Campbell, CALIFORNIA, January 30, 2013—Market research firm Infonetics Research released excerpts from its Diameter Signaling Control report, which provides market size, market forecasts, and market analysis for the emerging Diameter signaling controller market.
“On the back of explosive growth in 2012, the Diameter signaling controller market is set to double this year as operators across the globe continue to build out LTE networks and as mobile broadband usage soars,” notes Diane Myers, principal analyst for VoIP, UC, and IMS at Infonetics Research. “As more and more operators deploy LTE and Diameter traffic grows, the requirements for signaling control—both within an operator’s own network and between operators—also increase, making Diameter signaling controllers a necessity.”
DIAMETER SIGNALING CONTROL MARKET HIGHLIGHTS
- Global revenue from Diameter signaling controllers jumped over 900% in 2012 over 2011
- The use case for Diameter signaling control has expanded well beyond centralized routing to include PCRF binding, LTE-to-LTE roaming, LTE-to-2G/3G roaming, and HSS address resolution
- Tekelec, an early mover in the Diameter signaling controller space, remains the market leader thanks to high-profile wins in North America and Asia Pacific and is well positioned with an installed base of SS7 customers and leading position in the policy market
- F5 Networks and Acme Packet are also making good headway in the Diameter market with market-ready products and key customer wins
- Going forward, the large telecom equipment providers are expected to push hard into the Diameter signaling control space
Join Infonetics and Ericsson Thursday, April 11 for a free webinar, “Diameter Signaling Control: Managing Mobile Broadband Growth.” To learn more or attend, visit http://bit.ly/XSoeIn.
DIAMETER REPORT SYNOPSIS
Infonetics’ Diameter signaling control report provides worldwide and regional market size and forecasts through 2017 of manufacturer revenue and transactions-per-second licenses for Diameter signaling controllers, which provide centralized routing, traffic management, and load-balancing in IMS and mobile broadband networks. The report includes market analysis, trends, and a Diameter deployment tracker. Companies tracked: Acme Packet, Alcatel-Lucent, Alepo, Amdocs, Comptel, Diametriq, Ericsson, F5 Networks (Traffix), Huawei, Intellinet, Openet, Tekelec, Ulticom, others. To buy the report, contact Infonetics: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
CLIENT CONFERENCE CALL
Clients: Join Diane Myers Tues., Feb. 5 at 12:00 PM ET for a live Diameter signaling market recap. Log in to http://bit.ly/ZCOMhS for password to join the call live or view on-demand.
Download report highlights, tables of contents and prospectuses at http://www.infonetics.com/login or our Research Calendar at http://bit.ly/zwjcRs.
Visit https://www.infonetics.com/infonetics-events/ to learn more or register for Infonetics events.
TO BUY REPORTS, CONTACT:
- N. America (West), Asia, Latin America: Larry Howard, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-408-583-3335
- N. America (East), Texas, Midwest: Scott Coyne, email@example.com, +1-408-583-3395
- Europe, Middle East, Africa: George Stojsavljevic, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44-755-488-1623
- Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize, and compete more effectively. View Infonetics' brief About Us slides at http://bit.ly/QUrbrV.
Follow Infonetics on Twitter for the latest headlines: http://twitter.com/infonetics.
# # #