Campbell, CALIFORNIA, July 11, 2014—Market research firm Infonetics Research released excerpts from its new Centralized Signaling and Routing Control Market Outlook. The report tracks and forecasts centralized signaling and router control (CSRC) platform revenue by region: North America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), Asia Pacific, and CALA (Caribbean and Latin America).
“The centralized signaling and routing control (CSRC) market is not new, but the platforms are expanding as operators look to scale networks more efficiently with the rise in mobile broadband traffic. CSRC platforms are a class of solutions designed to help operators relieve congestion and simplify network management as they bridge legacy networks and next-generation IP,” notes Diane Myers, principal analyst for VoIP, UC, and IMS at Infonetics Research.
Continues Myers: “The convergence of IP and legacy networks creates a complex signaling environment. CSRC platforms facilitate interworking between the two by enabling operators to manage both legacy and next-gen signaling protocols, including SIP, Diameter, SS7, and Radius.”
CENTRALIZED SIGNALING AND ROUTING CONTROL HIGHLIGHTS
- To date, centralized signaling and routing control (CSRC) platforms have primarily been adopted for IP interexchange with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) redirect utilizing local policy
- A number of different applications can be integrated in a CSRC platform to broaden capabilities, including ENUM/Domain Name System (DNS), breakout gateway control function (BGCF), home subscriber server (HSS), Diameter signaling control, IMS call session control function (CSCF), and policy and charging rules function (PCRF)
- There are a few vendors in the CSRC space, including Italtel, NetNumber, and Sonus, that are finding success with operators that have a mix of legacy and next-gen networks, particularly large tier 1s
- Infonetics is predicting a cumulative $282 million will be spent globally on CSRC equipment from 2014 to 2018, driven by LTE network expansion
CSRC REPORT SYNOPSIS
Infonetics’ Centralized Signaling and Routing Control Market Outlook provides worldwide and regional market size, forecasts through 2018, and analysis for centralized signaling and router control (CSRC) equipment. The report tracks equipment made by Italtel, NetNumber, Sonus, and other vendors such as Alcatel-Lucent and Genband that are partnering with third party suppliers for their solutions. Not covered in the report are the enhanced applications that integrate with CSRC platforms. To buy the report, contact Infonetics: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
RELATED REPORT EXCERPTS
RECENT & UPCOMING RESEARCH
Download Infonetics’ 2014 market research brochure, publication calendar, events brochure, report highlights, tables of contents, and more at http://www.infonetics.com/login.
Visit https://www.infonetics.com/infonetics-events to register for upcoming webinars, view recent webinars on demand, or learn about sponsoring a webinar.
- Delivering Gigabit Broadband: A Primer (July 16: Learn More)
- Shifting to the Cloud: Managing Next-Gen WLANs (July 22: Attend)
- Coherent Optics: Cheaper, Better, Faster (July 24: Attend)
- Diameter Signaling Control for LTE Networks (View on-demand)
- Deploying IMS in the Cloud with NFV (View on-demand)
TO BUY REPORTS, CONTACT:
- N. America (West), Asia Pacific: Larry Howard, email@example.com, +1-408-583-3335
- N. America (East, Midwest), L. America, EMEA: Scott Coyne, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-408-583-3395
- Greater China, SE Asia, India: 大中华区 Jeffrey Song email@example.com +86 21-3919-8505
- Japan: 日本 Takashi Kimura, TAK Analytics firstname.lastname@example.org +81 3-6408-5566
- South Korea: 대한민국 Doug Moon, MBAP email@example.com, +82 2-3453-9400
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize, and compete more effectively. View Infonetics' brief About Us slides at http://bit.ly/QUrbrV.
Follow Infonetics on Twitter for the latest headlines: http://twitter.com/infonetics.
# # #