Campbell, CALIFORNIA, October 9, 2014—Market research firm Infonetics Research released excerpts from its new SIP Trunking Services market size and forecasts report, which tracks Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking revenue, trunks, and average revenue per trunk.
“There is no denying the world is moving to IP, and SIP has become the de facto solution of choice for businesses for IP connections. In North America, slightly more than 20% of the installed business trunks are SIP trunking today, with significant upside opportunity,” notes Diane Myers, principal analyst for VoIP, UC, and IMS at Infonetics Research.
SIP TRUNKING SERVICES MARKET HIGHLIGHTS
- The global SIP trunking services market is on track to grow 35% in 2014, to $4.4 billion
- The biggest market for SIP trunking services is North America, although new geographic markets continue to open up, helping fuel growth
- More and more businesses are making the switch to SIP trunking, but they are not cutting 100% of connections to SIP on day one; rather, SIP is typically being deployed at one or two sites to start
- Infonetics expects continued strong worldwide growth for SIP trunking over the next 5 years, forecasting the market to reach $8 billion in 2018
- SIP trunking is being pitched alongside hosted PBX and unified communications (UC) services as more businesses seek hybrid solutions
ANALYST CONFERENCE CALL FOR CLIENTS
Infonetics clients are invited to join analyst Diane Myers Oct. 16 at 11:00 AM EDT for a SIP trunking market outlook, live or on-demand at www.infonetics.com/cgp/login.asp?id=927.
SIP REPORT SYNOPSIS
Infonetics' annual SIP trunking services report provides worldwide and regional market size, forecasts through 2018, analysis, and trends for SIP trunking revenue, trunks, and average revenue per trunk. To buy the report, contact Infonetics: http://www.infonetics.com/contact.asp.
RELATED REPORT EXCERPTS
UPCOMING ENTERPRISE VOICE, VIDEO, AND UC RESEARCH
Download Infonetics’ 2014 market research brochure, publication calendar, events brochure, report highlights, tables of contents, and more at www.infonetics.com/login.
Visit www.infonetics.com/infonetics-events to register for upcoming webinars, view recent webinars on demand, or learn about sponsoring a webinar.
- Making the Enterprise WAN Cloud-Ready (Oct. 21: Attend)
- Reshaping Enterprise Networks for Today's BYOD, IoT & Cloud World (Oct. 30: Attend)
- WebRTC as a Complement to UC Deployments (2015: Sponsor)
- Evaluating Cloud Unified Communications: What to Consider (2015: Sponsor)
INFONETICS IS HIRING
Infonetics Research is hiring analysts. See our job openings here.
TO INQUIRE ABOUT RESEARCH, CONTACT:
- N. America (West), Asia Pacific: Larry Howard, email@example.com, +1-408-583-3335
- N. America (East, Midwest), Latin America: Scott Coyne, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-408-583-3395
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, India: Iyassu Soquar, email@example.com, +44 20 7819 9954
- Greater China, Southeast Asia: 大中华区 Jeffrey Song, firstname.lastname@example.org, +86 21-3919-8505
- Japan: 日本 Takashi Kimura, TAK Analytics email@example.com, +81 3-6408-5566
- South Korea: 대한민국 Doug Moon, MBAP firstname.lastname@example.org, +82 2-3453-9400
Infonetics Research (www.infonetics.com) is an international market research and consulting firm serving the communications industry since 1990. A leader in defining and tracking emerging and established technologies in all world regions, Infonetics helps clients plan, strategize, and compete more effectively. View Infonetics' About Us slides.
Follow Infonetics on Twitter for the latest headlines: http://twitter.com/infonetics.
# # #